Studio One seeks employees to expand it's team. Become part of one of the most successful photography studios in the Midwest! We have positions available in photography, sales, office, production and promotions.
1) Office Assistant: Duties include customer and business contacts, data entry and filing. Must have great organizational and communication skills. This person must be pleasant and energetic with the ability to work with people of all walks of life.
2) Photograper: Must have some experience and basic knowledge of photography which includes composition and lighting. Photographer must have their own digital SLR Camera and standard portrait lenses.
3) Photography Sales Consultant Level I:
Role: Generate business through promoting the need for photography to prospective clients. Targeted clients include individuals, families, models, entertainers, advocates of the arts etc.
4) Photography Sales Consultant Level II:
Role: Generate sales through promoting the business need for commercial photography to prospective business clients. Targeted businesses include boutiques, schools, churches, clothing stores, businesses etc.
5) Project One Event Coordinator:
Role: Specializes in planning and or organizing profitable events and organizing company venue rentals. Responsibility also includes creating profit making events such as fashion shows, parties, photography events, concerts, talent shows etc. Must have the ability to partner with other promoters and planners for successful and profitable events.
6) Promotional Model:
Role: Generates business and promotes a positive company image through photography and public speaking.